FOR YOUR ARRIVAL
- To meet you in the best conditions, we necessarily have to know your schedule of arrival, your means of transportation and your cellular phone number (for lack of this device, it will be necessary to plan an unmistakable appointment ! But we are always reachable from the phone boxes you can find anywhere). 00393456118487 or 00393331836320.
- In any case, please contact us one hour before the planned appointment. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee you to be there at the right moment.
- The welcome by our care is included in the price and we shall accompany you with pleasure from the nearest vaporetto-stop to the apartment to make you memorize the way. However, if you arrive after eleven thirty on the evening, fifty additional euros will be charged, and before eight thirty only twenty euros.
DURING THE STAY
- The linen is supplied and included in the price (that is the sheets and hand towels, the bath mat and the cloth).
- Our apartments are in the heart of Venice and as the Venetian, you have to respect the urban rules of quietness : no noise after 10.00pm, discretion in staircases and in alleys.
- Trash must be deposited in front of the street door in the morning before 8.30am because the collection is manual (no containers). Every day, except Sunday.
- The housework before and after your stay must be paid separately (forty euros, and twenty euros for Residenza Ca’Felice and Gondolina, and included per Residenza Al Pozzo): no need to undo beds etc… We only ask you to leave the kitchen clean (dishes, cooktop, sink, clean and empty fridge). If not, fifty euros will be retained on the deposit.
- If you break something, we thank you for telling us, mostly because we need to replace it for the comfort of the following customers.
- All the energy consumptions (water, electricity, heating, air conditioning etc) are included in the price. During winter we invite you, for economic, ecological reasons and in application of the urban standards, to lower the heating to 17 ° during the day when you are outside . During summer it is forbidden to leave the air conditioning on while you are absent. A 50-euro sum will be retained from the deposit. Same thing for the ventilators, obviously. It is also reminded that the air conditioning is only used with closed windows.
- A supermarket trolley (indispensable utensil of the Venetian housewife) to make the races(shopping) is provided you with in every apartment. It is advisable to leave him(it) with the entrance(entry) of the supermarket (with the others) its custom(usage) is forbidden inside. In case of loss or of oversight(forgetting) of this one is asked a 35-euro participation.
- The morning of your departure, just leave keys on the table inside the apartment. We thank you for preparing all your luggage for the check out at 10:00 am.
- Most of the apartments permit the luggage deposit. In this case, leave a set of keys inside the apartment and keep the other one till you come to get back your luggage.
- In case of cancellation more than a week before the date of arrival, no penalty is applied.
- If the cancellation arises during the last week, 30 % of the amount of the stay will be owed (and at least the equivalent price of one night).
- The totality of the stay will be due in case of unexpected cancellation (that is without information on behalf of the traveler) or of shortened stay.